10200 Slater Ave. Fountain Valley, CA 92708 info@pcta.tv (714) 968-2024


1. Which companies (video service providers) provide me with pay video service?

Spectrum covers the PCTA’s entire residential jurisdiction within the cities of Fountain Valley, Stanton and Westminster, California.  Frontier and AT&T also provide competitive video service products in certain areas.

2. What do I do if I have an issue with my video service or bill?

Contact customer service for your local video service provider and request assistance.  Phone numbers for the video service providers serving the PCTA’s jurisdiction are as follows:

AT&T: 800-288-2020
Spectrum: 888-892-2253
Frontier: 800-921-8101

If you are unable to resolve your service or billing issue directly with your video service provider, contact the PCTA at 714-968-2024 or via our website and we will do our best to help you resolve the issue.

3. Who do I contact about a problem or question regarding other services, such as the internet or telephone?

For customer service issues regarding your telephone service, contact the California Public Utilities Commission at www.cpuc.ca.gov or call the CPUC Consumer Affairs Branch at 800-649-7570.

For cable modem or data service problems, contact the Federal Communications Commission at 888-225-5322 or at www.fcc.gov

4. If I am due a refund on my cable TV account, when will it arrive?

Under state law, billing refunds must be issued promptly, but no later than either (a) the customer’s next billing cycle following resolution of the request or thirty (30) days, whichever is earlier, or (b) the return of equipment supplied by the service provider if service is terminated

5. What are my local Educational and Government television stations?

Spectrum: 3, 95

AT&T: Go to channel 99 and scroll to your city.
Select your city and scroll to the channel you’d like to view.


Municipality Channel Name Frontier Channel Number
Fountain Valley Fountain Valley Government Access


Fountain Valley PCTA Educational Access


Stanton Stanton Government Access


Stanton PCTA Educational Access


Westminster PCTA Educational Access


Westminster Westminster Government Access



6. How do I file a complaint against my service provider?

If the problem remains unresolved after contacting your provider, contact the Public Cable Television Authority with the nature of your complaint and your contact information. Here’s how to contact the PCTA:

Phone: 714-968-2024

E-Mail: Info@pcta.tv


Public Cable Television Authority
10200 Slater Ave., Fountain Valley, CA  92708

7. How can the PCTA help resolve my issue?

The PCTA can contact the customer service management office of your video service provider and have a supervisor contact you directly to assist in resolving any issues you may have.